HR Representative (part-time)
Location: Hybrid ? Tualatin, OR / Remote
Position Status: Part-time, 16-20 hours/week
Looking for a role where your work has real impact?
At Xenium HR, we?re on a mission to transform workplaces for the better. You?ll join a team of passionate HR, Payroll, and Benefits professionals working with small and medium-sized businesses across the Pacific Northwest. We support businesses with limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff seeking expertise and training. We?re known for building strong relationships with our clients, so we can help identify what their business really needs to transform and thrive.
What it?s like to work here:
Providing transformational services starts within our walls. We?re invested in creating a positive, rewarding experience with opportunities to learn, grow, advance, and shape the workplace. Xenium offers an inclusive work environment where employees can both make a difference and succeed. If you value authentic relationships, service excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion?and want to work where everyone knows you and your name, Xenium may be the place for you.
How this role transforms workplaces:
- Acts as point of contact for Human Resources and serves as the liaison between the client and Xenium.
- First point of contact for HR & Benefit questions.
- Support for Recruiting and New Hire Onboarding processes.
- Administration of FMLA/OFLA Leaves and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Works with managers to ensure that all the proper documentation is in place for all aspects of HR.
- Manages and assists in the development of people systems, recognition programs, and company culture.
- Assists with tracking on-time performance reviews. Reviews incoming performance reviews for completeness and obtains appropriate signatures.
Who you?ll work with:
HR Business Partner, Xenium Specialists, Oregon Nurses Association management and employees
Required experience and skills:
- Two to three years related experience and success in similar role.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and work independently.
- Possess excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, attention to detail, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Display empathy while maintaining firm boundaries.
- Ability to work independently while developing and fostering critical interdepartmental relationships.
- Must demonstrate credibility, reliability, initiative, flexibility, and ability to maintain privacy.
Preferred skills and certifications:
- Union environment experience
- HR certification
- Recruiting experience
Don?t meet every requirement? We?d still like to hear from you:
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply ? even if you believe you don?t meet all of the requirements described. Studies have shown that individuals with marginalized identities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification in the job description. Our priority is finding the best candidate for the job, and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. Xenium HR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
Total compensation and salary range:
Our total rewards philosophy is centered around the whole person, including comprehensive health and financial benefits and life balance resources designed to support the passion, commitment, and energy that is vital to our team members.
Xenium HR is committed to providing a competitive compensation package. The starting salary for this role ranges from $27-30/hour based on skills/knowledge, years of experience, and ensuring pay equity within the organization. The hiring team will share more details regarding compensation based on your experience and location during the interview process.
Employee Assistance program
401k with match
Profit Sharing program
Flexible work arrangement with autonomy and trust
Paid massage service
Tuition/educational assistance for under-grad degrees
Professional development book clubs and cultural awareness & appreciation conversations
Regular training events
Peer Recognition & Reward program
Employee referral bonus
Business referral bonus
Monthly all-team meetings and team events
DEI and culture initiatives & teams
Discounts on Stoller wine
To learn more about the workplace culture at XeniumHR, view our video: