Premium Research and Data Administrator - Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Do you pay attention to the tiniest details, love solving puzzles, and enjoy communicating through a help-first customer-centric style? If this sounds like you, our Premium Data Collection team is looking for a Premium Research and Data Administrator. In this role, you will learn how to use construction databases, how to research project information, and will develop relationships with (through phone calls and email) construction companies nationwide to fill in missing information.
We’re on a mission to make the construction industry a level playing field by thoroughly researching project data for our customers. Construction project data is fluid, messy, and sometimes obscured by red tape. We correct wrong data, fill in the gaps, and maintain accuracy and efficiency through steady communication. This position will be based in our New Orleans, LA office.
What you'll do:
- Search property information through online county websites and other internal and external tools
- Interact with our customers and construction companies by telephone and email
- Work on deadlines prioritized by our SLA with our customers
- Update job information in our database through data entry
- Correct inaccuracies and fills in gaps based on our customer’s data
What we're looking for:
- A proactive problem-solver who isn't afraid to get analytical
- You’re attentive and precise in your work, with strong attention to detail
- You enjoy thinking on your feet and maintaining a customer service perspective in each interaction
- You’re hard-working and not afraid to get out of your comfort zone
- You’re comfortable with a routine and can deliver on or ahead of deadlines
- A desire to learn a new tool or software and lean into new opportunities to create efficiency with technology
- You enjoy working on your own but also like having a team to bounce ideas and questions off of
Levelset, a Procore company, is building the software that empowers people in construction to get what they earn. We provide cloud-based construction management software that makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Base Pay Range $19-$26. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.