CLERK, RETAIL (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CLERK, RETAIL position.
- Location: Target - 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous retail experience preferred. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1189759.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We?re hiring! Bon App�tit Management Company operates more than 1,000 caf�s around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We?ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon App�tit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Obtains or receives merchandise, totals bills, accepts payment and makes change for customers in retail store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stocks shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks or tags prices on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customers' questions about location, price and use of merchandise.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Wraps and bags merchandise.
- Totals merchandise price and tax to determine final bill amount.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory and orders merchandise.
- Complies with sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon App�tit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles? Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Bon Appetit maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1189759