Registered Architect (Remote and Hybrid Opportunities)
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech’s High Performance Building Division is looking for a Registered Architect (RA) to support our architecture and engineering projects/services. The selected candidate will experience a unique opportunity to be involved with projects located in various areas of the world working with a team of in-house experts in all disciplines. Our dynamic work environment requires thinking outside of the box to incorporate design and construction solutions to adapt to unique project specific challenges.
Your Contributions will Include:
- Master planning.
- Operational Assessment / Architectural Programming.
- Preparing full sets construction documents and all levels of construction administration services for a broad array of projects.
- Identification of new opportunities and developing new business.
- Strategic planning and capture planning.
- Development / leading / participating in project pursuit / client / public presentations.
- Development of Project Teams including vetting and selection of subconsultants.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Coordination and collaboration with other Tetra Tech offices related to project pursuits / executions.
- A high level of project financial performance while maintaining high quality services and deliverables.
- Minimum bachelor's in architecture degree.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience.
- Professional Registration as an Architect.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent ability to write / articulate.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Experience with K-12 / Higher Education / Healthcare / Federal markets highly preferred.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.