Front Desk Receptionist
- Ensure every guest is greeted with enthusiasm and has a memorable experience.
- Speak warmly, smile and engage clients and guests while interacting with them.
- Use the GEC reference sheet to identify executive and their assistants.
- When greeting guests and clients please be sure to make eye contact and smile with the guests/clients as soon as they enter the door.
- Learn and memorize the names and faces of VIP executives and their assistance, assuring name usage and personalized service when encountering these VIPs.
- Managing closely all activity in the internal visitor greeting process. Direct each guest through the appropriate check-in process.
- Able to speak professionally and warmly, engaging clients and guests while efficiently checking them in that the Reception Desk
- Knowledgeable on all daily meetings and up-to-the-minute changes.
- Ensure that all COVID-19 sanitary precautions, protocols, and social-distancing mandates are followed throughout the operation.
- Ability to memorize Concierge FAQ?s and be able to provide any recommendations of hospitality services resource as requested.
- Able to carry out and escalate emergency procedures as required by client and participate in crisis and vendor relations training.
- Follow signature reception attire and adhere to dress code guidelines.
- Always maintain a tidy reception area.
- Create messenger request via AIM messenger and update delivery.
- Answer global switchboard calls, direct calls, and manage message receipt and delivery process.
- Personally, complete all trainings required by the company, including but not limited to all trainings surrounding Safety and Protection from COVID-19 and other virus or contaminant spread.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multitask.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
- Discreet, ethical, and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Punctual, dependable, and dedicated to achieving excellence, down to the smallest of details.
- A professional demeanor with ability to use independent judgment to handle customer services matters in a satisfactory manner
Maintain a consistently professional approach, with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility both within and outside one?s job domain and accept constructive feedback from leadership as provided.
About HMG Plus, Inc.:
HMG Plus is the Tri-State?s leading hospitality staffing service, focused on specialized hospitality training and recruiting. We find our success in our passion for hospitality, our commitment to excellence in service, and in the power of people. We believe the right people- carefully chosen, rigorously vetted, properly trained, impeccably presented, and led by a team that?s always ready and on-demand have the ability to transform any hospitality experience. While we are industry experts with our history spanning over two decades, it?s time to hone the art of change for our new future. HMG Plus looks forward to being 100% ServSafe certified, expertly trained in safety and sanitation, and technologically forward to best fit all evolving needs. We are here to be both the experts in hospitality staffing and hospitality safety. Above all else, HMG Plus is here for you to make your hospitality experience exceptional.We found it in our passion for hospitality, our commitment to excellence in service, and in the power of people. We believe the right people?carefully chosen, rigorously vetted, properly trained, impeccably presented, and led by a team that?s always ready and on-demand?have the ability to transform an event and the experience of everyone who attends it. We prove it to our clients (and theirs) event after event. We look forward to doing the same for you.