The leading force in our hiring process, you will be online, out at Job Fairs, Chamber events and mixers to meet people and try to recruit the best of the best for KEES Vacations. You will be the brand ambassador, the first one everyone meets and the initial ?welcome wagon?. You will be responsible for everything from helping current employees streamline daily processes to onboarding new employees and finding the perfect fit. The Personnel Manager is leading the way with planning KEES Vacations? people strategy.
In this role, you will be working closely with the General Manager to ensure employee success, recruiting, facilitating employee orientation, and building procedural processes for ongoing training and development.
The ideal candidate will be naturally charismatic, outgoing, flexible, and consistent, possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written. Someone that can quickly take direction and retain new processes efficiently. We are looking to build a longstanding team that will consistently deliver top quality service to our owners and guests and contribute new innovative ideas for improved future successes.
This full-time/year-round position with benefits will primarily be officed in Point Harbor, North Carolina.
- Find and hire full-time and part-time employees (both year-round and seasonal)
- Create and execute training and development programs for new hires
- Establish new working processes and procedures
- Research new tools and technology
- Build company culture
- Must live on or near the Outer Banks or have concrete plans to relocate in 2022
- Must have human resources/management experience
- Be proficient in working with Microsoft 365 and other software programs as applicable
Job Type: Full-time