Financial Services Representative
We are looking to rapidly expand providing the perfect opportunity to work from home. This position is for an Entry level financial consultant (part-time or full-time). Industry demand is at an all-time high due to current times.
Our firm believes in taking on an educational approach to finances and deliver our expertise to people from all walks of life. Partnering with some of the top 100, fortune 500 companies, we are able to provide a complimentary financial plan for anyone who needs help. Financial professionals were recently ranked as the #1 growing career by the U.S. Department of Labor.
This is a position for individuals who are hard-working, have good communication skills and customer service skills, love to help people, and are willing to start a training program as an entry-level financial professional and potentially develop into management and leadership positions.
There is no experience needed for this position. Through our in-depth training program, you will learn how to sit down with an individual, family, or business owner, have a conversation with them about their financial goals and dreams, and help create a game plan or roadmap, to help them achieve their short-term and long-term financial goals through our financials solutions, products and services we provide (include but are not limited to retirement planning, wealth accumulation, college planning, investments, & insurance) Whether you are looking to start or transition into a new career full-time, or you are looking to develop a new skill or obtain part-time income during these turbulent times, a flexible schedule is available.
Our Company Offers:
- Flexible schedule
- Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
- Exciting Work Environment
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Work From Home
- Study, Learn, and execute with on-the-job training
- Shadow client meetings, plan designs and presentations
- Analyze client financials to determine their needs and risk tolerance
- Review available options for clients
- Recommend which areas or services fit the client's need
- Participate in marketing and expansion strategies
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Legal U.S. Resident, Citizen, or Work Permit with SSN
- Soft background check required
- Able to complete licensing requirements within 30 days
- entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for individuals that have the following qualities and mindset:
- Honesty and integrity are characteristics you live by.
- You value and believe in our mission and cause.
- You are constantly looking for personal growth.
- You are a leader or want to learn to lead.
- You are a self-starter and goal-oriented
- You can work independently and work well as a team player
- No ceiling- ranging $2,500- $20,000 per client or more
- Commission base only
- Residual income per annual client contract anniversary
- Passive income base for agency development
- Equity asset and full business ownership
Do not apply if you live outside the U.S.
Do not apply if you are looking for a work visa.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $34,000.00 - $133,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote