Director of First Impressions/Receptionist
How would you like to be the person that sees the business, helps drive the business and works with the agents of the world's best and largest real estate company?
Who are we looking for?
The Director of First Impressions must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a real estate office must tend to its associates? needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center.
The Director of First Impressions will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Director of First Impressions will assist in the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center.
The Director of First Impressions will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The
The Director of First Impressions will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the customer with an understanding that the agent associates will seek them because the associate likes the individual and is swayed by enthusiasm.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
· Answer phone properly with warmth and friendliness
· Greet everyone with a smile?be positive and cheerful
· Assist management team
· Help to share the Market Center value story.
· Assist the administrator with monthly tasks
· Cross-checking and auditing systems
· Report Building in Excel
· Calendar Updates
· Sort Mail
· Check Supplies and place orders
· Restock Printers
· Prep Office in the morning- tidy the common areas, unload dishwasher, restock kitchen
· Turn down the office in the evening- Start dishwasher, check in with staff on needs, put computers to sleep.
· Set up and break down events
· Add new associates to the printers
· Send email blasts on behalf of staff
· Social Media Posts
· Maintain advertising around the office
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Answer the phone correctly
· Properly route phone calls
· Greet everyone in a positive manner
· Assist management team
· Receive and sort mail and deliveries
· Maintain appearance of common areas
· Social Media posting
· Email Blasts
· Sales Associates ? daily
· Operations Manager ? daily
· Team Leader ? daily
· Positive attitude & Friendly Demeanor
· Great verbal and communication skills
· Must have skills in different Social Media Platforms
· Neat, clean, professional appearance
· Have the ability to multi-task
· Project Management skills
· Associate/ Bachelor?s Degree
· High School Graduates are also considered
· Phone skills and experience
· People skills and experience
· Computer skills (Google Tools)
· Real Estate experience is a REAL PLUS!
There is a 90-day review period
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $34,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30309: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your annual salary requirement?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location