Entry-Level General Accountant
This position is located at our Headquarter building in Itasca, IL.
At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. We are a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research, and design. Our strict promote from within policy puts pressure on our organization to continue developing new managers so we can expand our business and provide lucrative careers for our employees. We hire talented individuals who push themselves and our organization to get to the next level. This position is located at our Headquarter building in Itasca, IL.
As a General Accountant you are responsible for fulfilling tax and compliance inquires, managing payments and preforming internal audits. Other duties include preparing cash flow statements and controlling expenditure. You should be familiar and comfortable using accounting software and possess excellent time management skills to uphold important deadlines with accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales and Use Tax Preparation and Filing
- Sales and Use Tax Audit support
- Assist Customer Service Department in relation to sales taxation
- Corporate Tax, Business, Property Tax and other compliances
- Financial Accounting ? Financial Statement Reviews and Analysis
- Managerial Accounting ? Managerial Reporting to Sales Directors and Officers
- Invoice entries reviews for account coding, cost centers and business areas
- Intercompany Transactions including Invoices from parent and affiliate
- Subsidiary ledgers and Journal entries preparation
- Assist Accounts Payable group when needed
- Banking Tasks including Reconciliations
- Internal and External Audit support
- Compliance and Inquiries research
- Department?s queue
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in accounting
- Experience not required but candidate who has participated in accounting or tax programs at school is preferred
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Accounting system like SAP or Tax software
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP)
- Financial management principles and theories
- Mathematical principles to accounting, bookkeeping, and budgeting
- Is self-motivated, organized, and able to work with a team
- Has strong verbal communication skills
- Dependable, flexible, and able to prioritize tasks
- Willing to take on new tasks and duties as assigned
Why work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- ?Learn by doing? development policy
- Recognized by Forbes World?s Top 100 as ?Most Innovative? company 8 years in a row.
- Promote from Within Culture
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $77,000.00 - $79,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location