Salesforce Developer II
The Developer II utilizes advanced analysis and software programming skills to develop, implement and maintain business solutions, interfaces, and utility programs. The Developer II analyzes user needs and creates software solutions in Salesforce for enabling new capabilities, improving efficiencies, and delivering competitive advantage. The Developer II provides superior customer support in incident resolution and is involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle including design, coding, testing and deployment in support of enhancement requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support and participates in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues according to stated SLA?s.
- Perform moderate to complex programming assignments requiring an advanced understanding of established programming standards, methods and best practices in Salesforce.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates functional specifications, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Contribute to and review technical designs of software solutions.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and email Alerts.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Contribute to and follow development best practices such as version control, unit testing, continuous integration, performance and security testing, and appropriate documentation.
- Ensure quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions.
- Works with stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
- Assist with other projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of Salesforce Developer or Java Developer experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner, and effective problem solver.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven and capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Great team player with positive attitude.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Salesforce Development: 2 years (Required)
- Java Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote