LA Thieves Social Content Producer
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, Valorant, and Apex Legends. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is seeking a Social Content Producer to join the LA Thieves production team. This person will be responsible for everything from pre to post production which includes producing, shooting and potentially editing original LA Thieves social content. Content may be defined as individual videos, series, and formats for our emerging social media platforms (Tik Tok, Twitter etc.) Additional duties include building original formats and concepts from the initial pre-development phase through the post-launch marketing phase. The main priority of the position is to be the creative lead for both production and post-production with a strong knowledge of the Call of Duty League. We're looking for someone who is proactive, technical, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 3+ years of experience of social production
- 3+ years of experience with social media platforms (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram)
- Must be extremely familiar and knowledgeable with the Call of Duty League
- Strong understanding of physical production and post production
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort of asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Strong knowledge of GoogleSuite and Adobe products
- Incredibly reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Producing, shooting and/or editing original LA Thieves social content
- Develop a pipeline with a clear vision of how the content will roll out and be marketed to the end user
- Develop new and popular social media concepts
- Own projects from pre-production to post-production
- Able to travel for competitions and away games
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly resolving production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, paid FMLA and Parental Leave, and free gear from each drop
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.