Customer Service Representative
iQor is looking for strong Sales Representatives to support the industry leader in mobile insurance, technology, and support.
We are hiring a team of Inbound Care / Sales Representatives will be handling inbound calls from existing and prospective customers. Representatives on this team will use available tools, skills, and resources to answer questions regarding coverage, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues ALONG WITH using every contact opportunity to upsell applicable products and services. The goal to ensure every call provides our customers with an exceptional experience and educates them on additional options available to them.
Specific performance goals will be set for this team and will include individual attendance, productivity, survey/quality, and sales close rates based on call types handled.
Earn up to $20/hr.* following the 2-week training period.
For this position, pay begins at $17/hr. ($15.50 base wage + $1.50 work in office differential)* + $3/Hr. shift differential* for evening (after 7pm) and weekend hours (Sat & Sun) + monthly incentive, performance recognition and pay increase potential based on attendance and performance. Representatives should plan to work on-site for new hire training + OJT and initial production but will be eligible for work-at-home based on meeting minimum performance + attendance. Most representatives are on-site for their initial 45 ? 60 days before meeting these requirements. If at any time, you transition to work from home, you will forfeit the work in office premium and your base wage will be $15.50.
Training schedule ? Mon ? Fri - 11am ? 8pm (2 weeks)
Production schedule: 1pm - 10pm EST (one day off the weekend and one weekday)
· Primarily responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries regarding lost or damaged devices. Representatives will review customer account, plan / coverage and work with tools and resources to process device returns, upgrades and resolve customer issues.
· Representatives will use skills and positioning of benefits to engage and educate customers on the technology / device they have and promote device upgrades, protection, and tech support solutions
· Representatives will be expected to use professional sales approach on each call, greeting each customer with enthusiasm and confidence!
· Representatives must strive to meet or exceed contact center Efficiency, Sales & Quality metrics while providing a professional and consistent customer experience.
· Representatives must demonstrate active listening skills and the ability to be assertive in position product/service benefits with a goal of engaging the Customer, identifying the need and providing a solution that includes selling upgrades &/or additional services.
· Must be motivated and able to work in a team environment. Able to work with your team members to meet individual and team level sales performance, quality, and productivity expectations.
· Can be counted on ? Is reliable and self-motivated in managing call efficiencies.
· Work to drive first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
· Deliver amazing customer service by connecting with your customer and demonstrating a caring and empathetic approach during each engagement.
· Contact center or retail experience in Service and or sales environment. NOTE: Inbound or Outbound sales experience a PLUS!
· Must be goal oriented, assertive/competitive mindset and ready to overcome obstacles to meet and exceed goals
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving / Sales skills. Must be able to engage a customer and overcome objections with confidence.
· Self-motivated and able to adapt and comprehend changes in business processes or procedures.
· Detail oriented ? Bring a thoughtful approach to maintaining data accuracy and performance standards.
· Open and receptive to coaching ? Able to take feedback and implement coached behaviors in an effort to improve performance results.
· Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
· A criminal background check will be conducted
· Other duties or skills may be assigned based on Program needs
· Minimally ? High School Graduate/GED equivalent / Additional education a plus
· Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
· Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally to be accessible to the production floor.
· Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Effective January 10, 2022
- All iQor employees will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times in public areas of the building.
o Employees who have uploaded their proof of vaccination will be permitted to remove their masks at their desks.
Work Location: One location