Warehouse Associate- Day Shift - 15.75hr + $2,000 Sign On Bonus
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping finished goods for customer orders.
"Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. You must have received your first dose of COVID-19 vaccination by your first day of employment, and for two-dose COVID-19 vaccines, you must receive your second dose within thirty days of your first day of employment. Merit will consider exemption requests in accordance with federal, state, and local laws."
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Prints picking and packing slips for the shipment of customer orders.
- Pulls product to fill customer orders while verifying the accuracy of the picking and packing slips.
- Weighs packages and puts shipping and tracking labels on packages which correspond with the shipment method of the order.
- Packages sample orders and prepares Marketing and Sales special orders for shipment and verifies shipment methods.
- Stocks various product in the warehouse while ensuring that racks are organized, the warehouse is clean, and product packages are in their proper locations.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting - Not to exceed 50 lbs. - local practice may apply.
- Visual acuity
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Three months of work experience.
- Ability to be neat and organized and pay extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Three months of previous warehouse experience.
- Picking/packing slip printing
- Product retrieval/order filling/picking and packing slip verification
- Package weighing/label placement
- Sample order packaging/shipment preparation/shipment method verification
- Product stocking
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled "Great people, Great products, Great Company". Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V#IND3 #PIQ Requirements: At Merit Medical, our mission is to create innovative medical devices that improve lives. Our goal is to hire and develop people who want to build something special through hard work, team effort, and commitment. Together, we are making a difference in the lives of patients around the world.
As an eligible Merit employee, you can expect the following:
- Multiple Shifts and Hours to choose from: Days, Swing (Eve), and Nights
- Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month after 30 days)
- Low Cost Onsite Medical Clinic
- Two (2) Onsite Cafeterias
- Employee Garden | Gardening Classes
- 3 Weeks' Vacation | 1 Week Sick-Time | Paid Holidays
- 401K | Health Savings Account