Substructure Laborer Driver- Class A
DescriptionWHO WE ARE Fast growing organization that has roots in business since 1982, a leader in the industry with a team that has exceptional talent. We provide engineering, maintenance, construction, installation, repair, and removal services for both outside plant and inside plant for the telecom, data, electrical, solar, and low voltage lighting industries to some of the top level and largest telecommunication service providers in the industry. Our team members share a positive attitude and amazing workplace with a culture that is moving and shaking up the industry.
WE ARE SEEKING A self-motivated, energetic and strong Laborer Diver to work on underground utility maintenance and new sub-structure placement to meet project goals in a safe manner.
- Follow Foremen’s daily instructions related to sub structure activities
- Understand and adhere to safety and traffic management
- Willing to learn to operate construction equipment as needed
- Must be able to listen to instructions and follow through with directives related to the job.
- Occasional travel required
- Experience in sub-structure activities a plus.
- Class A license and excellent driving record required.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with staff, management team, client or outside officials or other representatives
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive salary based on experience and talent learned over the years. Our benefits package includes the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), PTO and a variety of voluntary benefit plans to choose from. We also have a referral bonus program!