Pay: $14.25 - $17.60
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour swing shift 7-7, 4 days on and 4 days off / 4 nights on and 4 days off, including weekends, overtime and call out as needed.
Job Summary: Operates, inspects, and conducts maintenance activities on equipment related to the shelling (hull removal) of rice to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly, is well maintained, and products is within specifications/requirements. Also responsible for completing and maintaining records for production, monitoring, maintenance, and sanitation records.
- Must possess basic math skills. (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Must be mechanically inclined, to perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Must be possess computer skills
- Must be willing and able to climb up to 40 feet using catwalk and ladders.
- Must be willing to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. a distance of 50 feet as needed.
- Must be willing to bend, stoop, push, pull, twist, and turn throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work in hot and cold temperatures for periods of time
- Must be willing to work in a dusty environment for periods of time.
- Must be willing to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work unsupervised and with others.
- Must read, speak, write, and understand the Basic English language.