Amazon Catalog Manager
Job details Salary $15 - $21 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
Amazon Catalog Manager (REMOTE)
We are looking to hire a catalog manager who will come in and work with our accounts to clean their catalog on Amazon. This candidate should be able to perform the following with expertise:
- Manage and update the Amazon product catalog, including setting up new product listings and maintaining product and category pages
- Maintain product inventory and purchase inventory as needed with accounts
- Manage the promotional calendar
- Manage the portfolio to grow the business accounts to ensure price integrity as the business grows.
- Develop strategy for Amazon specific initiatives to drive sales in partnership with marketing
- Manage feedback through the feedback removal tool
- Know how to execute merges between duplicate listings (even when Seller Support says they can't merge)
- Manage title, bullet point and image updates efficiently.
- Develop strong backend keywording for organic SEO
- Seamlessly work with Brand Registry to address issues Seller Support doesn't assist with.
- Know how to file complaints against listings
- Frequently communicate with multiple clients regarding their Amazon strategy. This will mostly be through email, but does include in person and phone contact
- Monitor all SKUs for each client to confirm product listings are always optimized and represent that brand in a positive way
- Initiate support cases with Amazon if product listings are “broken” or not showing correctly
ClearSight Consulting is a growing E-commerce consulting agency who is looking for hard working employees who want to grow with us. This position will start out around 10-15 hours/week and will move up quickly as we grow. We are not an agency that looks to pick up accounts and do the minimum. We will look to this hire to take full responsibility for a maximum of 10 partner accounts content.
We believe in true partnerships. ClearSight Consulting is an extension of your business, here to support you - no one else. Decisions are collaborative and conversations are fun. We don’t shy away from our humor, we embrace it.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings