Job details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
HR Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
FAST GROWING NATIONAL RV DEALERSHIP GROUP WITH TREMENDOUS GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES. No. 2 COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY, $1B+ IN REVENUES, 1,000+ EMPLOYEES, 10+ STATES AND GROWING…
We are looking for a Human Resource professional to join our team as the Recruiting Coordinator supporting our 55 locations nationwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Recruiting Coordinator Duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team to help elevate the candidate experience and provide exceptional customer service to hiring managers.
- Play a key role throughout the recruitment life-cycle, supporting the placement of top talent in the country's largest RV retailer and representing 55 stores nationwide.
- Create, edit, and manage Vacancy report allowing tracking of open, closed, and “on hold” positions.
- Conducts employment related research and assists recruitment team with electronic and other methods of sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists recruitment team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Create, post, manage, and close job requisitions in applicant tracking system and outside job boards.
- Attends and participate in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Manage the hiring event process with the HR team to shorten the recruiting cycle.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Research and assess job boards to attract candidates.
- Partner with recruitment advertising agencies to determine needs based on market and geographical area.
- Self-directed initiative, ability to apply oneself with limited supervision
- Some Recruiting/HR a PLUS
- High achiever with a great teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/flexible environment.
- Well organized, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Proven expertise in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing or related experience
Recruiting Coordinator Benefits:
This is a full time, benefited position working Monday – Friday. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays and PTO (when eligible).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruting Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Waiting period may apply