The position is a Personal Assistant position. You're a goal setter, self-starter, a good communicator, and are motivated to do a great job. This job is a part time/full time position and working from home is possible. The successful candidate will directly perform or manage all stages.
Working Hours and Period:
Part time position will be working for 18 hours 2-3 days weekly.
Full time position will be working for 40 hours 3-5 days weekly.
-Schedule appointments for multiple sales associates.
-Processing weekly check payment.
- Bank account reconciliation for high volume accounts
- Expenses and invoices data management, from paper (%10) and electronic (%90) sources
- Payroll source deductions
Requirements / Experience:
-Must be detail oriented, well-organized and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties in an efficient manner
- Good working knowledge of sending and receiving via US Post
- Ability to keep paper and electronic files and documents organized and accessible
- Ability to communicate fluently and concisely in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to perform searches using multiple databases
If you want the challenge of joining to make a real, positive impact, please send your CV/Resume ([email protected]).