Global Product Manager - Remote
DescriptionWho We Want
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and continually work toward ways to ensure a project is completed to the highest caliber.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices. You are not afraid to go the extra mile for the good of the team.
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Leaders. People who seek out the right business solutions and can influence groups and individuals both with customers as well as internally.
Innovators. People who are open to looking at problems from different angles, continually applying new knowledge to your work, and seeking creative ways to meet challenges.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the global launch and drive marketing and sales activities of high impact and high visibility products in the fast-growing ischemic stroke treatment space. You will also lead innovative product development teams working on next generation technology. You will be responsible for managing the direction of your global franchise from end to end, requiring the use of strategic judgement in applying your expertise into action.
If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing segments in healthcare today while working on a team that makes a difference in saving lives every day, we want you.
Responsibilities May Include
- Develop, execute and maintain business plans to set direction for your global franchise. Ensure accurate planning from a forecasting, regulatory, and finance perspective. Proactively address changing needs.
- Execute launch of new product around the world. Develop customer segmentation and product-positioning models to formulate and execute effective messaging. Translate these into innovative marketing tools and campaigns. Support key opinion leader relationships.
- Maximize sales effectiveness by developing and maintaining relationships with key cross-functional and regional sales teams to share knowledge and best practices around the globe.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competition as well as current clinical and interventional trends. Develop market research strategies and analyze data to inform future franchise direction.
- Lead product design from a customer needs perspective. C oordinate with R&D to support product development through VOC collection, analysis, and guide specification setting.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of successful related business experience
- 2+ years of medical device experience required
- 1+ years of marketing or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Strong willingness to learn
Stryker is one of the worldâs leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com .
Strykerâs Neurovascular division is focused on advancing the practice of less invasive stroke therapies through its Complete Stroke Care solutions. The business is dedicated to providing innovative stroke products and services for ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke and committed to providing clinical education and support to help physicians deliver better patient outcomes. Products include stent retrievers, detachable coils, stents, balloons, guidewires and microcatheters.
Work From Home: RemoteTravel Percentage: 30%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer â M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâs legal duty to furnish information.