Brand Specialist - Fashion Concierge
Fashion Concierge is the ultimate global luxury sourcing service. Our mission is to elevate the Farfetch Private Client proposition by providing our clients with access to the most desirable items from across the globe. By leveraging our unrivalled (and ever-growing) luxury supply network through our in house, industry-leading technology we have changed the way global customers shop for luxury.
Responsible for sourcing anything that cannot be found on the Farfetch marketplace for our private clients, our Brand Specialists are the core of the Fashion Concierge service. The role involves working with our Private Client Stylists to source items within our extensive network of contacts and working with our supply network to surface âofflineâ stock to our internal teams.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the global luxury landscape and a strong network within the luxury retail industry. You should be able to work to tight deadlines, have strong commercial acumen and a customer-first approach. Past exposure to the world of luxury personal shopping or VIP sales is preferred but not essential.
What You'll Do
- You will source products through the Fashion Concierge network in response to âpullâ requests received from Farfetch Private Client Stylists, ensuring that all enquiries are handled within our agreed SLAs;
- You will build effective partnerships with the local and global Private Client teams, promoting a culture of trust and respect;
- You will maintain brand and boutique relationships by maintaining clear communication with our network partners;
- You will Drive user engagement with the Fashion Concierge App;
- You will support D2C offers by engaging our network through the âDiscoveryââ tool;
- You will support our Private Client Stylists by curating edits of immediately available products to share with their clients;
- You will contribute to medium- and long-term planning through participation in focus groups, team meetings and other ad-hoc projects as required;
- You will act as a brand ambassador for Fashion Concierge, both internally and externally.
- You have experience in luxury sales (fashion or hard luxury), with a solid understanding of the market and high net-worth client;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are results driven and commercially aware;
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and demonstrate strong organisational skills;
- You are known for going above and beyond at all times with both internal and external customers;
- You enjoy finding solutions that are unique and revolutionary;
- You have a proven ability to work to strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment.