Administrative Assistant - Finance
Position Title: Administrative Assistant – Finance Team
Location: Greater Seattle Area
This position is responsible for various administrative tasks supporting the finance team and reporting to the Controller.
Primary Job Duties
Accounts Payable (Coding, Processing, Payments)
- Data entry for payroll/AP job costing
- Vendor/subcontractor Setup
- Prepare lien releases
- Bank deposits/bank runs for payment
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Communication with vendors/subcontractors
- Vehicle/maintenance tracking
- Pay utility & maintenance bills
- Submit form 1099 to vendors/subcontracts
- Sort/distribute outgoing payments
- Supporting other departments on a project basis
Experience, Skills, and Abilities
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience with data entry (preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work with little or no supervision and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Valid Driver’s License
About Praetorian Power Protection, LLC.
Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability.
These core values are the guiding principles in which Praetorian Power Protection manages internal affairs, unites its employees, as well as build authentic long-term relationships with customers.
Praetorian Power Protection was created to develop a group of specialized professionals to deliver high quality results in service and maintenance needs of today’s mission critical environments. We are committed to providing our customers with Electrical Testing, UPS, PDU and ASTS maintenance in accordance with OSHA and NFPA requirements, IEEE, NETA, and industry standards.
Our vision is to grow Praetorian Power Protection as an industry leader with an elite team of experienced and electrically licensed service engineers who have been trained specifically in critical power system standards, applications, and designs in order to deliver premium services with precision and safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Administrative employees are encouraged to work from home and are allowed to work flexible schedules assuming all tasks are completed daily or as directed.
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply