Program Manager (Chicago, SF or Remote)
DescriptionLarge online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
We're a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We have offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we're looking for you.
Can be located in Chicago, San Francisco or Remote
What You'll Do
- Be an integral part of our Operations team at Deliverr
- Be the end to end owner of 1 or more key initiative programs that support Deliverr's strategic direction with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Develop and define program scope, short and long term goals, KPIs, and outline/drive the project plan for achieving those goals on time
- Lead execution on all relevant steps to develop and turn the program's vision into reality including, where necessary:
- sourcing external partners
- negotiating contracts
- conducting pilot tests
- developing training materials
- hiring and managing a team
- creating budgets
- modeling projections
- measuring, analyzing and reporting on all KPIs to stakeholder team
- owning any and all communication related to the program, internally and externally
What We're Looking For
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Operations, Engineering or Supply Chain in either a project, program or product management role
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and/or quality
- Razor sharp analytical skills and attention to detail with extensive experience working in spreadsheets and pooling through data to identify trends and draw strategic conclusions
- Keen ability to distinguish internal versus external problem sources to properly focus the correct resources to resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup environment and work independently or in teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally
- Strong computer literacy skills, including usage of Google Sheets/Excel including pivot tables, macros, data links, etc.
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Ability to travel for your programs or to work with our warehouse partners up to 25%
- Experience in warehousing, fulfillment or transportation/logistics management
- Experience working with SQL, creating and running reports