Data Scientist positions offered by Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI). Utilize analytical applications and languages to identify patterns, trends and relationships between different pieces of data, draw appropriate conclusions, and translate analytical findings into actionable business insight. Collaborate with software development teams to full leverage analytics-driven decision making.
- Requires master's or foreign equivalent degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
- 2 years of experience in the position offered or 2 years of experience performing analytics consulting from business problem formulation to analytics framework conceptualization to data-sourcing to analytics solution development to visualization and mapping to story-telling.
- 2 years of experience applying advanced analytical methods and tools to identify service areas, design routes, evaluate service performance, perform customer analysis, and develop prototype solutions with mapping and visualization in the microtransit services area
- 2 years of experience using Hadoop, Spark, Python, R, Alteryx, QlikView, R Shiny, Tableau, and QGIS
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is about more than making world-class vehicles â at Ford we Go Further to make peopleâs lives better.
We do this in every corner of the globe. Ford is both an automotive and mobility company. Across six continents, our employees produce innovative products in our engineering and design centers, research labs and high-tech assembly plants.
And in order to do that, we are looking to attract the top talent like you.
Ford is a place where development is valued for all, and employees are encouraged to learn, build skills and continuously improve year-after-year. When you work at Ford, you and your team will Go Further each day to deliver great products, build a strong business and contribute to a better world.
The distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter!