Remote Client Success Manager
Healthcare workers are our heroes. Our easy to use COVID-19 screening tools, as well as Remote Patient Monitoring and Patient Engagement platform enable healthcare workers to extend their capacity remotely and safely. A major part of keeping that process running smoothly is our Client Success team. As our company grows rapidly, we are currently looking to fill the role of Client Success Manager with one truly stellar individual.
Required Skills: Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship, Project Management, Account Management, Microsoft Project, CRM
The Client Success Manager is responsible for delivering on all aspects of customer engagement relationship across the entire lifecycle to include execution of contract terms and consistent with any performance goals created. The Client Success Manager is responsible for representing the comprehensive view of the customer by supporting the client strategy at the highest levels to maximize customer acquisition, adoption, retention and profitability. Focus on outcomes driven results for clients. The Client Success Manager is responsible for executing the overall project plan which comprises customer goals, product and IT roadmap, contract deliverables, implementation planning including timeline and milestones. The Client Success Manager reports directly to the SVP of Client Success.
- Clinical and/or Information Systems degree or relevant experience of 5 years or greater
- Minimum of 5 yearsâ experience in related field
- Demonstrated experience with successful interaction between clients and vendors
- Minimum of 5 years of practice/health system project implementation management
- Strong ability in problem solving and troubleshooting with a firm commitment to quality
- Proven track record of leadership ability
- Dedication to team environment including cross-functional roles
- Willingness to occasionally travel with some overnights at 50-75% greater
- Proven history of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other project management software applications and CRM environments
- Leads the internal and external as it relates to executing and support a client across the entire client engagement lifecycle and as such is responsible for developing, growing and maintaining healthy customer relationship.
- Responsible for building the client services, technical installation and customer support teams and associated policies and procedures.
- Leading all aspects from client engagement, budget, operations, support and project activities.
- Engage practice/health system/vendor partner leadership at the highest level of professionalism through written and spoken communication.
- Responsible and accountable for the overall customer relationship for all installed customers starting with executed agreement
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to the customer engagement team, leading them in the generation of metrics for realization of customer value.
- New Installation Project Management â direction for the client manager and implementation and support teams to assist in prioritization, planning, resource and process management within defined scope.
- Clinical Engagement is responsible for leadership for all aspects of go-live events
- Single point of accountability for customer operations serving as the primary voice of the customer to the OH team, responsible for overall project scope.
- Accountable for all aspects of the account management including budget, completion of contract deliverables, supporting the product requirement collection, delivery schedule, training and end user support.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer implementations, prioritization, development and refinement, technical installation, customer support teams and associated policies and procedures.
- Responsible for proactively identifying and resolving client site or team issues
- Responsible for developing and negotiating delivery milestones
- Coordinates with product manager(s) to configure products for delivery including development of detailed product feature set and requirements, coordination of white boarding sessions to gain customer input, etc..
- Engage our installed client leadership at the highest level of professionalism through written and spoken communication
- Coordinate with internal product and software development leadership to ensure the monitoring and tracking all customer deliverables, on-going processes, progress against plan, etc.
- Support sales and product management teams pre/post sales presentations, trade shows, and meetings
- Collaborate with the sales team on opportunities to upsell and expand within the install base.