Associate Producer, MSNBC Weekends
- Straight cut video and work with editors on cutting compelling video.
- Assist producers with desktop editing.
- Gather elements.
- Viewing all video and ensure quality before air .
- Explaining edit instructions in detail on script.
- Pitching story ideas (day-of, next day, futures).
- Must have a bachelorâs degree.
- Must have at least 2 yearsâ production experience.
- Must be proficient with Desktop editing.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
- Proficient editing with Avid.
- Ability to enterprise, research and plan stories.
- Thorough knowledge of current events, US politics,
- Wide-range reader of news, including op-eds.