Join our People department in PH, passionate team of professionals as we continue to grow!
We seek a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity.
PaxeraHealth is one of the best and fast growing medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every year. We’re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need.
This position can be performed remotely and requires someone who is energetic and wants to be involved in a fast-paced and exciting environment with growth potential.
SUMMARY: The position assists the HR department in the daily functions of the department, including Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Learning and Development, HRIS, Payroll and Compensation. The HR Generalist maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Talent Acquisition
- Supports company-wide recruitment and selection plan to ensure vacant positions are filled with qualified personnel. Utilizes company ATS and best practices to attract candidates through a wide variety of targeted sources, including internet sources, news media, and relationships with colleges and trade schools. Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Ensures that new hires are processed properly per the company policies, ie interviews, drug screens, references, background checks, I9 verification, etc.
- Prepares and regularly updates accurate job descriptions for each job within the company to include all necessary information to maintain compliance.
- Administers an evaluation program to ensure consistent and timely reviews by supervisors. Ensures that the retention of probationary employees receives careful consideration and approval.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Acts as the company ombudsman, as needed, in resolving employee issues or concerns.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Develops and administers the wage and salary program, ensuring internal equity and market competitiveness and compliance with local, state and federal laws and in accordance with FLSA.
- Conducts periodic market surveys and/or research to evaluate the Company’s competitive position and compliance with Equal Pay laws, and makes recommendations based on market factors and internal equity.
- Develops bonus programs as part of ongoing efforts to improve retention and increase job satisfaction among employees.
- Learning and Development
- Assists in the development of training programs for new and existing employees at all levels to achieve consistent performance to company standards.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Ensures effective rollout of new training programs and initiatives through communication and follow up with participants.
- Provides input on department restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Provides training as needed.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performance Management
- Assists in the Performance Management function, including performance appraisal process, development of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and MBOs and aligns with compensation strategy of the company.
- Provides assistance and coaching to supervisors in administering the company’s progressive discipline procedures for corrective action when necessary.
- Assists in investigations and disciplinary action and ensures proper review of facts is obtained prior to terminations and non-emergency suspensions.
- Provides pre-approval for all discharges and layoffs to insure the appropriate and consistent use of the Company’s disciplinary process.
- Benefit Programs
- Administers Group Benefit Programs, including assisting employees with enrollment, terminations, changes, processing claims.
- Ensures the benefit programs adhere to FLSA, ERISA, Section 125, COBRA Compliance, etc.
- Responds to DET during for unemployment compensation claims.
- Is identified as the principle contact for providers interacting with the Company on issues relating to workers compensation, drug testing, post injury issues, all group health and dental insurances.
- Responsible for filing workers compensation claims and related administration, follow up with medical providers, employee and management.
- Maintains complete personnel records, records of hires, terminations, disciplinary action, accidents, promotions, transfers, pay changes, turnover, and other statistics as necessary to monitor and measure the Human Resources function. Maintains employee record system as required by government regulations.
- Recommends and implements new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvement efficiency of HR department and services performed.
- Adheres to the Company's Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Preparation and Training/Education
- Prior experience in similar role with working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including talent acquisition, compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, learning and development, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS/Payroll systems.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations ATS, HRIS and talent management systems.
- PHR or SPHR helpful.
- Membership in professional HR organizations such as NEHRA or SHRM is preferred.
- Analytical Ability
Position requires a high level of analytical ability and problem-solving skill in order to find solutions to difficult human, technical or administrative problems. Works under the general direction from the CPO, and exercises a high level of independent judgment.
- Independent Judgment And Consequence Of Errors
- Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Has wide latitude for independent action. The consequence of errors is extremely significant in cost of time, money, and can have significant legal ramifications.
- Communications/Contact With Others
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
Powered by JazzHR