Games Test Associate 1
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Hourly
Location: Redmond , Washington
Position Title: Games Test Associate 1
Did your character ever fall into textures? When playing a warrior, the unlocking of the two-handed sword training in the skill tree had required of you to learn to play the zither?
You wonder why you need a built port and three gallons of oil to train your cavalry?
Are you irritated when your cars are driven the same regardless of the rear / front drive used, or the surface you are driving on?
Do you want to improve and influence games with us? Test them before release. You can check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before - from Indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Are you ready to be part of our journey? Lionbridge Gaming is looking for avid gamers and experienced testers.
What You Will Do
- Execution and updates of test cases.
- Testing product and game quality according to given specifications.
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements.
- In depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements.
- Acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market.
- Sharing knowledge with other members of testing team.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the supervisor's instructions.
- Observing procedures related to the job.
- Know how to identify risks and how to appropriately communicate risks and issues in a timely and detailed manner
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 1+ years of experience in testing
- Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies.
- Strong fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Preferred higher education in languages or technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.
In Return You Can Expect
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services;
- Access to the latest gaming technology;
- Opportunity to help us build the best global testing organization WW;
- Full time job contract;
- Employee benefits package
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to training platform;
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.