Quality Assurance Inspector-1st Shift
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
Roles & Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Maintain and control electronic and non-electronic documents according to SOPs
- Monitors associates’ adherence to cGMPs.
- Thoroughly audit all production records and determine batch disposition
- Performs set-up and in-process testing to ensure products meet specifications
- Coordinates and supports various quality functions and projects as needed
- Interact between departments for quality purposes
- Data entry of quality data into computer
- Filing of all quality testing
- High School Diploma is required, Associate’s degree is preferred
- Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing setting is required
- Project management skills are a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to multi-task
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer