Mariner Wealth Advisors is seeking an Operations Associate in the Overland Park, Kansas headquarters. The primary responsibility is to support the Mariner Operations team by providing exceptional service and support to our internal teams.
This is a chance to join an operations team that is growing quickly, giving associates significant opportunity for growth and personal development. People that are successful in this role have high expectations for themselves, strong critical thinking skills, enjoy taking on projects, and working with internal clients.
- Must be client service focused, which will involve responding to emails, cases and phone calls. Must also be able to maintain open lines of communication for project statuses and be able to help resolve data discrepancies.
- Will work with members of the Operations team as well as other departments and internal clients of Mariner on both recurring projects and new requests that involve pulling data for reports or migration to another system.
- Responsible for capturing data, analyzing data, creating quality checks on the data to ensure accuracy, and researching any outliers as a result of those quality checks.
- Work with all aspects of account data from multiple offices utilizing different portfolio systems and CRMs.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal clients, assist in daily reconciliation processes of accounts, and assist with adhoc reporting requests.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for computer systems and enjoy collaborating with other associates on a variety of tasks and processes.
- The Operations team prides itself on always trying to find a better way, and the candidate will enjoy challenging the status quo and embracing change.
- Must be curious by nature, always asking why, and seeking to understand the background of what they are doing.
Bachelorâs degree and proficiency with Microsoft Excel required. Industry experience is a plus. Experience with Alteryx, PowerBI, Visual Basic, SQL, or similar work experience is also a plus.
We welcome your interest in being a part of Mariner Wealth Advisors. We offer our associates an innovative and challenging place to work with camaraderie and teamwork. We are a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture that respects people and values talent, experience and ambition.