Call Center Supervisor (Remote)
DescriptionWho is Centah?
Acquired by Financeit in 2017, Centah is a lead and workflow management company that allows some of North Americaâs largest home improvement businesses to distribute and manage leads, powering over $3 billion in annual sales. One of the driving forces behind Centahâs industry-leading platform is a full-service contact centre in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, that specializes in inbound and outbound support for the home improvement industry. Centahâs Call & Contact Centers become the main point of contact for the customer, ensuring expectations are met and managed throughout the lifespan of the project.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated, team focused Call Center Supervisor to join our team. The Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for the support, coaching, development and supervision of a group of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). This role will identify feedback and coaching opportunities for an assigned team, and handle more complex or escalated issues as they arise. The Call Center Supervisor will provide leadership, guidance, performance management and accountability for key performance measures and ensure that the call center agents meet all service level objectives and business objectives.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of a Customer Service Representative (CSR) work group.
- Provide operational support for all CSRs on the call center floor (support, employee relations issues, performance issues, operating systems and facility items).
- Resolve customer service issues by working with personnel and management in a way that positively represents the call center operations.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Improve customer satisfaction and call quality via call monitoring and providing effective feedback to CSRs.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Assist Call Center Director and Human Resources Recruit, interview, and select and/ or promote CSRs. Will make recommendations to the Call Center Director.
- Supervise the work of customer service representatives to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Gather and review of all necessary CSR statistics to address performance issues. Ensures CSRs are adhering to set schedules by monitoring adherence, attendance and overtime.
- Develop and communicate reviews, performance improvement plans and disciplinary action, up to and including termination, with consultation / approval of the Call Center Director & Human Resources input.
- Ensure all relevant information is communicated to staff, including all process and policy change items.
- Ensure the CSRs published work schedules and overtime/time-off is efficiently and effectively taken. Ensure time off is coordinated in conjunction with the direction of call center director and/or HR when appropriate.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of Basic computer skills
- Able to multitask
- Have good planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Able to encourage, motivate and provide recognition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner
- Strong decision making skills, ability to make sound judgment calls
- Proven leadership skills with attitude to learn
- Excellent conflict management, and team-building skills
- Previous training experience
- 1 - 3 years previous call center supervisory experience with a team of 10 or more
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Maintain reliable transportation to ensure punctuality for shifts
- Compensation $18.00 per hour for candidates
- Monthly Incentive Bonus plan
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of continuous employment
- $15,000 Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401K plan eligibility after 1 year of service w/company match of up to 4%
- Paid Time Off - Earn 10 days per year after 90 day probationary period
If what you just read excites you, weâd like to hear from you! Please submit your application and weâll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.