Inova Juniper Program is Northern Virginia's largest provider of HIV/AIDS care. We are proud to offer all aspects of primary medical care and mental health, substance abuse and case management services to HIV positive individuals along with a history of delivering compassionate HIV/AIDS clinical and education services.
Our convenient services are available at locations around Northern Virginia. We provide compassionate, dignified care to individuals regardless of their sex, race, background, sexual orientation, religious preference, financial status or insurance coverage. At any given time, Inova Juniper provides services to about 1,800 active clients.
Our Inova Juniper Program at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus is seeking a Full-Time Program Assistant. Some of the duties include:
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings/programs/appointments to provide efficient service to customers.
- Perform clerical functions for team to ensure smooth functioning of team.
- Generate accurate data and reports to assist programmatic decisions.
- Maintain supplies/equipment to support program functions
- Hours will be based on department needs of Day/ Evening schedule working Monday to Friday
2 years organizational and pragmatic experience.
Healthcare experience is strongly preferred
Associate or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to support functioning of complex program.
- Perform non professional tasks.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
INOVA FAIRFAX MEDICAL CAMPUS
Work Site Address
3300 GALLOWS ROAD
Work Site City/State
FALLS CHURCH, VA