We are looking for an Assistant trader who will be responsible for short term debt instruments.
- Assists traders in managing liquidity and interest rate exposures related to the ALM operation.
- Work with traders and senior managers to cooperate with other departments, to research and resolve any problems that may arise with trading.
- Supports the development and enhancement of the liquidity, funding, and pricing framework to enhance it according to banking business needs, regulatory requirements.
- Supports New York Branchâs commercial banking business.
- Prepares periodic and on-demand reports and documents to the Senior Management and Head Office.
- Abides by all Compliance related procedures.
- Bachelorâs degree or its equivalent in business, finance, economics, or law preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a funding/money trading assistant or in bank operations preferred.
- Good business mathematical skills.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team environment.