DescriptionThe First Impressions Specialist for the Client Services Department serves as the initial point of contact for new client accounts. They optimize the client experience by providing an in-depth informational webinar focused on elevating the new client experience. The First Impressions Specialist works cross functionally with Sales, Client Services and Operations to strengthen client loyalty, referrals and retention. They maintain a positive, relationship-based attitude.
- Welcomes new clients ensuring they are informed about our online resources and that they understand their contractual agreement.
- On-boards new coaching clients by educating them on member products, services and technology to help provide a smooth transition into the Coaching Program.
- Maintains a professional appearance and be comfortable conducting video calls via zoom.
- Responsible for updating on-boarding and off-boarding cases.
- Processes 3-day rescissions on an as-needed basis.
- Reviews new client contracts to verify accuracy of contact information and updating in Salesforce when necessary.
- Maintains Facebook additions and deletions.
- Acts in a backup capacity for Client Success Representatives when needed.
- Partners with Accounting to understand, investigate and monitor client payments in order to validate client balances and ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Participates in team meetings by adding value to conversations and proactively providing recommendations for improvement.
- Acts as a team player by assisting and collaborating with other CSRs.
- Attendance and on-time reporting.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Required to attend and support company sponsored seminars, as needed.
- Handles changing deadlines and priorities.
- Reviews work for accuracy, completeness and proper authority.
- Other duties as assigned
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Education And/or Experience
Bachelorâs Degree; or minimum three yearsâ relevant experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Must enjoy interacting with people and thrive in a fast pace team environment.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook email and calendar functions.
- Ability to prioritize and organize assigned tasks, completing projects under timelines, with accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills in order to increase value to the organization.
Fluent English language skills - written, reading and verbal. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including intermediate to advanced skills with Excel.
- Knowledge of social networking sites such as Facebook.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus.
- This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: reaching, sitting, lifting
- Based on your physical comfort preferences, stand up desks are provided upon request.
- Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
- The office work environment can be boisterous. Attire is business casual.
- Minimal (less than 5%). May be required to travel overnight - by car or air - to support various events sometimes working in excess of eight (8) hours/day.
We are a fun team who thrives on driving business growth through best-in-class marketing initiatives. Tom Ferry International is the #1 coaching and events company in real estate. Tom's charismatic style of coaching and his commitment to bringing out the best in people has earned him numerous glowing comparisons to Tony Robbins and Gary Vaynerchuk. The office lives on a high-energy culture based on personal and professional development for all employees, coaches and members. Our services have benefited the success of countless real estate professional throughout the world.