Foundation Research Mgmt Spec
DescriptionThe Novant Health Foundation grants administration team seeks a detail-oriented individual who will support post-award grant management and prospect research activities. The specialist will focus primarily on post-award management of grants under $25,000 each and preparation of informative grant funder prospect profiles. The specialist will be an integral part of the grants team, which includes weekly review of activity and progress. The successful candidate will partner with Novant Health Foundation team members to increase grant submissions, awards and revenue to advance the mission of Novant Health.
Education: Bachelorâs Degree Required
Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience with Post-Award Grant Management, Identifying and researching grant funder prospects and preparing grant funder profiles : Required
Experience with GAAP accounting, including journal entries, financial reporting and/or financial statements Preferred
Licensure/Certification/Registration: N/A Skills Required:
- Demonstrated desire to exceed core customer service responsibilities, standards and behaviors with communication, understanding, sensitivity, teamwork, ownership, motivation, excellence and respect.
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside Novant Health.
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Accepts and respects diversity without judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using grants management databases, Blackbaud Raiserâs Edge or similar development and/or CRM database programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to respect confidential information.
- A commitment to providing services in accordance to the mission and goals of the organization.
- Must present a positive image through professional business attire.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".