DescriptionWHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
If you are a self-starter with an obsession for finding news hooks and someone who thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure workplace, Box is looking for you!
Box is looking for a PR Specialist to join the Communications team to help craft the stories about our company and our products to increase brand awareness. This person will support the Director of Communications in driving communications activities and improving ongoing Executive, Product and Partner, and Corporate Communications programs. The PR Specialist will partner closely with the communications, brand, product marketing, business development, and executive leadership teams at Box.
What You'll Do
- Draft and edit press releases, pitches, briefing documents, media summaries, and more
- Identify and build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Pitch story ideas and content to media
- Execute on media strategy for Box product launches and partnership announcements
- Deepen Box's bench of expert media spokespeople
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
- Track and analyze media coverage
- Organize, schedule, and prepare key leaders for press interviews
- Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in public relations or corporate communications at an agency or in-house
- Strong writing skills and executive presence
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational and project management skills
- Flexible - you have a demonstrated ability to prioritize and reprioritize tasks
- No ego - everyone pitches in to get the job done, even if it isn't in this JD
- Fast learner and go-getters
- Former reporter or member of the media
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.