Operational Reliability Assurance (ORA) is a unique department within Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank. ORA partners with departments across the company to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, identify operational risks, and provide a resource for review and analysis of complex servicing scenarios.
ORA is seeking a risk analyst who can successfully perform quality assurance reviews over a variety of complex operational processes to identify organizational risks and challenge existing business strategies. This is a challenging position with opportunities for advancement and exposure to all aspects of the business. A successful candidate will have an inquisitive nature, be self-motivated, and demonstrate strong problem-solving ability.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics; or, Business Management with a minor in Accounting or Finance, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or commensurate experience with degree in business related field, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Skill in researching and analyzing data, evaluating applicability, and drawing logical conclusions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks from beginning to end. Additionally, should be collaborative, congenial, and meticulous with well-developed organizational skills.