Account Manager, Telecom
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns for clients, with a focus on Search Engine Management (SEM) and Google Ads.
- Experience meeting and exceeding campaign goals and objectives.
- Experience managing and building client relationships.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will work closely with a wireless client's in-house Search Engine Management (SEM) team and business stakeholders to drive modern search excellence by delivering on customer business objectives resulting in investment growth and product adoption. You will work with a fast-paced client that is going through significant digital transformation.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.Responsibilities
- Report on figures internally with the leader of the vertical.
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google Ads-related tools.
- Build and develop relationships with customers and advise them on their accounts.