People Culture Program Coordinator-Graduate
- 2020 Summer Internship
The intern selected will have a great hand on experience supporting the Empower Our People Culture Track Program Lead and work groups. Within this position you will be working with IT-wide programs that focus on an inclusive, healthy, and engaged workforce. You will be supporting them with meeting preparation, training implementation, training materials design, reporting, training coordination, training materials preparation, participant surveys, data analysis and reporting.
We are looking for an Intern who possesses the following expertise in Data, Analytics, Program Coordination, Meeting Facilitation, Program Materials Design, PowerPoint, Excel, survey design and administration. Being a great team player with great organizational skills along with managing multiple priorities is essential to this role.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.