Digital Account Coordinator
DescriptionCurrent employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. KATZ Media Group
Katz Digital is seeking a Digital Account Coordinator to join their team in New York.
The Digital Account Coordinator role is responsible for facilitating all Digital business between sales teams across multiple offices and the digital publishers we sell. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented and able to multi-task many different responsibilities and assignments. S/he must possess strong communication, organizational, and strategic-thinking skills and be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Taking initiative is a must.
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data as it is entered into our billing user interface.
- Must be able to assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions.
- Prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner.
- Manage invoice discrepancies by investigating internal data.
- Develops a working knowledge of all digital assets.
- Works collaboratively with other team members, agency partners, and outside vendors.
- Tracks and reports on media asset performance, and performs related administrative activities.
- Maintains a sustainable digital e-records management system.
- Participates in media/campaign strategy meetings and brainstorming sessions as requested.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills
- Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-strong Excel skills a plus
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Superior internal customer service standards and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.