Clinical Support Specialist
**Herzog Surgical is seeking a Clinical Support Team Member**
As a member of the clinical support team, you are responsible for providing technical clinical
expertise and support of the sales process to surgeons and staff. Works with sales teammates to
identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all
Herzog Surgical Products & Services (Chemence TSA/Fusion, BSCI HTA/Symphion, Vascular Technologies TQI/ROSI for Intuitive DaVinci) for Southern
California. Covering cases/extended trials, potential addition of sales responsibility/commission
opportunities based on the candidate.
Culturally Diverse, Female, and Military Service candidates will be given preference. Perfect
location for the candidate would be South Los Angeles or North Orange County
ABOUT HERZOG SURGICAL:
Herzog Surgical is a certified Woman Owned regional healthcare leader that helps bring new
technology and innovative service to Surgery. Our portfolio of services and medical devices has
recently expanded with our acquisition of the OB/GYN division of Boston Scientific.
- Provides technical and clinical assistance, primarily in support of 5 territory managers.
- Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishes strong rapport with
- Proficient in Operating Room protocol & practice.
- Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
- Provides medical professionals with sales support, information, and training on the use of company
products and services with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts and customers to include
- Conducts evaluations and develops sales strategies for capital equipment opportunities within
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales,
prices and products.
May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to
meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
- Uses clinical expertise to identify customer training and in-service needs with the goal of increasing
customer usage, comfort and understating of all Herzog products & services
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an operating room - Strong clinical skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines in a timely
- Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Capable of working unpredictable schedule that may occasionally change on short notice due to
operating room schedule changes or delays.
- Ability to travel 25% within assigned graphically diverse business environment
Herzog Surgical is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- 25% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative