Will be trained in the daily operations of the records department as assigned by the Records Manager. On a daily basis, there will be alphabetical filing of current and past paperwork, inputting of records into data base, and assisting with overflow work from the receptionist's area and fiscal office.
Ability to understand record keeping procedures, read and write legibly, typing, answering phone calls and the ability to work with others. This is a fast paced environment with details for accuracy a must.
Candidates MUST have a clean background and must pass a polygraph.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
- Marion, OH 43302 (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday